HomeRecipesOur CottageProjectsJust BecauseContact

Friday, June 13, 2014

And So it Begins


This is a before picture and now the work begins.
The kitchen needs room for my darling hutch that I love, 
so that "Man of Mine" said my favorite thing...."anything you want Dear".


And he went to work taking out cupboards to make room.
Once this is done the painting begins. Going from Orange to a creamy
beige.  My kitchen will look French Country when I get done.
I hope anyway...


Now for desk at the bottom.
He's the best Husband doing what I want.


He did get to enjoy some of the day on the deck.
This is his shadow Henry.


1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I just looked at all of your pictures. Your cottage is going to be amazing! The view outside your windows is so pretty too. I'm glad you are happy there.. you'll have to share some pictures of the island and what you do there for fun.

    ReplyDelete