HomeRecipesOur CottageProjectsJust BecauseContact

Monday, June 6, 2016

Comforts of Home Finishing Touches

 
I am getting to the finishing steps of my Comforts of Home Quilt!
I can't believe it is almost done!
The top picture is the side borders I am finishing.
And the below picture is and apron that is hanging on the clothes line block.

 
I have enjoyed this quilt so much but I really don't know if it ever would have been finished without my wonderful stitching husband.
 It was a lot of work and I also could kick my self for not keeping up in the class years ago.
I keep saying it would have been finished by now....
This one is my favorite so far....
I say that after everyone of them....lol.....
If you haven't done one of Lori Holt's applique quilts you should.
They are all darling.


No comments:

Post a Comment