HomeRecipesOur CottageProjectsJust BecauseContact

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sewing Room Getting New Look






I have the best husband EVER!
For Christmas he made me a new sewing table!
I am left handed and I wanted an "L" shaped
sewing table so I could use my sewing machine and
my embroidery machine at the same time.
And it had to be done with my sewing machine
base I have had forever. He had fixed it to be used with my
machine years ago.


So he added another base to it and it only had 3 good drawers
so he connected them together!
And when I got it these knobs were all brown and
so he polished them up and they look beautiful.


He made the table so it locks together like kitchen tables
do so I can separate them if I want to.
So I can sew with someone else if I want to.



I think it turned out perfect!
And my wire basket looks just right with it. 


I am all set up and ready to go!


Kelly cut me a board the perfect size to cover for a
pressing board and it now in the perfect spot.



I got some of the room cleaned up.
lol never ending job....


I love the TV stand Kelly made too!



This corner will have a new table soon.
 He's making me another one so my girls can sew in
my room with me.
Its going to be the cutest table too!



My shelves are a bit messy right now but I want you to see
how cute Kelly made them for me too.
He matched the trim of the shelves to make them match.
That door on the right is and ironing board.


An clean cutting table.....lol....
that wont last!


If I could think of something else to use besides these I would.
But they are full of everything from patterns to ribbons so not sure what else to use.


I also like they are stackable so through the years I have rearranged
them several times.


I do have a thing for dress forms.
I will post more sewing room pictures when the other table is done.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely sewing room you have, what a lucky lady! And how wonderful to have such a handy husband...very nice sewing room. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. He is a Keeper that's for sure

      Delete
  2. How fortunate are you to have someone help you with your dream sewing room! He is very talented and so are you! Your curtains, press board and wall hanging are awesome graphics and material...LOVE! I also love your sign from Decatur, IL....I'm a native so I would love that in my sewing/craft room which I am moving towards as we speak. A cabin in the woods....a dream come true for many! Thank you for sharing as it is pushing me to get mine going. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you will post your room as you are doing it. Join us over on instagram its fun to see everyone else's rooms too.

      Delete
  3. การที่คุณจะเข้าถึงการเดิมพันออนไลน์ได้ คุณจะต้องมีทางเข้าไม่เช่นนั้นคุณจะไม่สามารถเข้าถึงรูปแบบการ. https://www.sbobetkhao.com/www-pic5678-con/

    ReplyDelete