HomeRecipesOur CottageProjectsJust BecauseContact

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Quilting


I have been working on finishing up UFO's and I am so glad I am.
I love this quilt I am working on, its called Comforts of Home by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet.
Its an applique quilt and it has been so fun to work on.


When I do these quilts I really enjoy them because my husband is my stitcher and so we work on them together! It is so fun to see them once he adds the stitch work.


These are just a few of the squares  you can see all of the ones I have done 
on my instagram account.


Every time we finish one I tell Kelly "That s my favorite one".


But I think when I am done it WILL be my favorite quilt ....
until I start the next one.


Lori has so many fun applique quilts it is hard to decide which is my favorite.


I loved playing this game as a kid so stitching it made me think of all the fun times I had with friends and family.
I can't wait to finish this one!
If you want to see more of Lori's quits you can stop by her etsy shop by clicking on this link:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    I love your "comforts of home" quilt. Would love to see a photo of the finished product!
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete