HomeRecipesOur CottageProjectsJust BecauseContact

Friday, March 25, 2016

Silhouette Fun!

This was the door in my sewing room in Salt lake....
I love this saying and now that my kids gave me a silhouette cameo for Christmas I can do this to my door in Washington!
I loved my sewing room in SLC and it was hard to leave it. But my husband made me one here that I love just as much. He is also working on a studio for me so I have more room and I can't wait!!!
I am sure the silhouette will be getting lots of use out there.
 
 
This is my sewing room now....
 
 
Decorations....
 
 
This was when we were first setting it up.....
I wish it was still that clean....lol
 
 
my quilt machine fits but its a tight fit...lol
can't wait for the studio....
 
I love my ironing board!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment